Thursday, August 19, 2010

Main Events of To Kill A Mockingbird?

Ok, I know I should've read the book, but I'm in desperate need of the main events of To Kill A Mockingbird for a book report. does anyone know what they are? I have a couple but I feel that there are more. So any help?? And please, PLEASE don't leave me dumb comments saying "I haven't read the book" or " You should have read the book", that's not what I need. Thanks! =]]]

Main Events of To Kill A Mockingbird?
look it up on sparknotes.com, they have the story and the main summary with all of the important events and stuff.
Reply:well it's about a widowed lawyer in a small town in the south with two kids(boy and girl) and it's about them growing up and their playmate (can't remember his name) and then their dad gets involved with a case where he represents a black man accused of a rape he didn't commit and all the racism involved and it's really hard on the kids and yeah....sorry that is a really long run on sentence but i hope it helps. you should read the book, it's good =)


No comments:

Post a Comment