Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How or where can I find significant events that happened on my birthDATE?

i have a project that requires me to research about my birthDATE.


same month...same day...same year : October 25, 1991


i have to give at least four significant events that happened in four different country. one event per country.


i jus want to know if there any good websites where i can look up events, archieves, or anything.


it would be better if you can give me events or links, but if you cant anything that can help me is greatly appreciated.


thanks :]

How or where can I find significant events that happened on my birthDATE?
wikipedia.org is one.
Reply:http://dmarie.com/timecap/step1.asp





all types of events here, even popular songs, books, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment