Thursday, August 19, 2010

Deaf events in the NJ / NY area?

Hi everyone, I'm an ASL student at Bergen Community College. I'm in my first semester of ASL and loving every aspect of the Deaf Culture. I have been looking for a listing of local Deaf events to attend, yet I'm having a very difficult time finding anything that isn't 2-3 hours away from where I live. Any guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Deaf events in the NJ / NY area?
Bergen Community College would be the best way to start. They should have listings of all the Deaf Cultural and Community activities in your area. In my area they have a newspaper called the Nashville Scene and they also have The City Paper. If there is something youcannot find they have websites to refer to. Good Luck...
Reply:A question like this would likely fare much better in your local craigslist, instead of here. Try my source instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment