Thursday, August 19, 2010

In Yahoo Calendar, how to not have events added from Yahoo Group (see details below)?

I have a personal Yahoo Calendar which I access via my Yahoo mail. This calendar has the events from a Yahoo Group I belong to on it. How can I remove all the Group events from my personal calendar? Right clicking does not give a delete option and I have checked the options page but nowhere can I find a way to just remove the group events and leave my own events. Help would be most appreciated!!!


Thanks.

In Yahoo Calendar, how to not have events added from Yahoo Group (see details below)?
No need to unsubscribe from your groups.








**************





Go to your personal calendar.





go to options





go to Time guides.





uncheck the groups








Save





Thumbs up are always appreciated if I have truly helped you!!
Reply:I don't think this is exactly what your looking for. At the bottom of emails there is a link to unsubscribe to emails that are sent from stuth you sign up for. That might help in the meantime.

losing teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment