Friday, July 16, 2010

Why do small events could alter our personality or belief?

Why is it that small events occur in a person’s life could alter our personality or belief? Why is it that the same events would alter some but not others personality or belief?


If these alternations create discomfort in a person's life, how would that person overcome these alternations?

Why do small events could alter our personality or belief?
This is an awesome question!!! there are so many seemingly small events that occur in our lives that do in fact alter us...and without our even realizing that we changed...


over a period of time we find ourselves tired, not as happy as we think we should be, feeling like "is this it" and etc.


That was me but I was lucky...I met a pesty little woman who told me constantly to go to Landmark Education...that would help me figure this all out, teach me how to get over it all, and transform from that existence, to the one I have now....that is living the life I love and living my life powerfully....so check it out for yourself ...i wish I had gone to their forum years ago...what grief it would have saved me from....so try it you'll like it!
Reply:I believe that we are sometimes predisposed to react to certain stimuli based on our past experiences and our reflection on our place in the world.





Then, a seemingly random event occurs which locks in our thought processes and steers us in a direction that we were ruminating about anyway.





We were probably just looking for a reason to act in a certain way.


No comments:

Post a Comment