Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why are my events showing up one day early on my homepage Calendar? My regular calendar's OK. 'Sup?

On the homepage, my scheduled events are showing up on the day before they're actually happening (for example, on Thursday, April 17) but when I go to the actual calendar, they are posted on the correct date (for example, on Friday, April 18). I was in California when I posted these events, but now I'm in France, with my computer. Could the change in location have something to do with this?

Why are my events showing up one day early on my homepage Calendar? My regular calendar's OK. 'Sup?
There is a real disconnect that has begun recently in the Beta Yahoo! between the basic (actual) calendar and the summary module on the homepage. What is seen by a few of us not traveling is the application adds three hours to the time you supply to the calendar. I gave up and went back to the classic Yahoo! where the problem isn't happening.

bad teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment