Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Want To be An Events Planner?

I left college 3 years ago, half way to a degree in Sociology with a concentration on Social Deviance. After spending my time working various jobs I have felt restless and dumbed down...as in people don't realize that I'm actually quite brilliant. I was gievn the opportunity to plan several Gallery events for a photographer friend of mine and discovered that I have quite a passion and knack for such a field. I'm aware that Social Deviance won't be an all together helpful major and was thinking of returning to college in January but majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in Public %26amp; Corporate Communications while dropping Sociology down to my minor...why waste credits, right?





Does that sound like a good idea? Any other advice on where to start? I'd prefer not to plan business events, if that helps. I am most interested in doing restaurant premiers, galleries, social events, and the VERY occaissonal wedding.





Thanks!

I Want To be An Events Planner?
It depends on you location for example in jamaica we heve excelent courses in events management. if you need nore lnfo l will give it


No comments:

Post a Comment