Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is anyone an Events Planner?

I have wanted to be a journalist for a while, but recently thought that I might enjoy being an events planner more. I am extremely organized and everyone says I would be good for this career. Is anyone or do you know anyone who is an events planner? Are there any tips you can give me or anything I should know? I do know that sometimes it can be very stressful!!

Is anyone an Events Planner?
I have an events planner that works for me. They plan events from 40 up to 2500 people.





It is very hard work, but very fun. You need to have skills with people, organization, budgeting, contracts, and then food and beverage knowledge.





What other job is there where you get paid to plan events and parties and don't have to spend any of your own money!





There are all kinds of meeting planning companies, and you can find them by checking out the links below.
Reply:This sounds like a cool job....please let me know if you get any other information on it. I went to the website, but they only contained International event planners, I wonder if there are any in the United States....


No comments:

Post a Comment