Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Are the events of the TV series ''The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones'' canon to the Indian Jones movies?

I`m very curious if the events of ''The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones'' are canon to the official Indian Jones storyline.I been to Wikipedia already,and all it stated about this TV series is that it is an edutainment prequel to the movies.It didn`t


state wheter the events of ''The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones'' is canon or uncanon to the Indian Jones official storylines and movies.I`d appreaciate it if you would tell me if it is a canon prequel to the movie or just a TV show made to make money.Also,please leave me the a link to the official storyline of the Indians Jones franchise for proof wheter it is canon or not.

Are the events of the TV series ''The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones'' canon to the Indian Jones movies?
Yes.George Lucas stated that it was inteded to be a prequel to the movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment