Friday, July 16, 2010

Events coordinator info/details for job?

Thanks debbiecat! Well, I am applying for an events coordinator post at a major art gallery in london. I would like some information for this type of job and what it usually entails. Also, what do you think are the main skills you need, what is the 'must have' in terms of attitude.


To clarify I am applying for this job but its most likely that I'll get an interview since I already work there in another department.


So I would appreciate advice for a cover letter and the interview.


Thanks in advance!


Drinks to come if I get the job!

Events coordinator info/details for job?
look on prospects.ac.uk





it has full details of job desription, salary, career prospects, related jobs, training. its a fab site.





good luck and i hope u get the job hunny!!!


xxx

white teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment